Sunday 31 August 2014

Arrow season 3


It seems like (and I know so) that lots of exciting stuff are happening in the third season of Arrow this year. During the Arrow panel in SDCC this year, they showed a trailer for Arrow season 3 which featured 2 really big characters, Ray Palmer and Ra's Al Ghul. Yes Ra's Al Ghul as in the one who was in the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight trilogy which obviously would be a new cast but Liam Neeson has expressed that he would reprise the role for Arrow TV series in a heartbeat! I started working on the illustration for the character awhile ago before I know that they are going to tease him in this trailer, it was another big big secret that I had to keep from all my comic book friends. Ray Palmer is another interesting one, they have cast Brandon Routh who played Superman in Superman Returns in 2006. During one of the panels, one of the show's producer explained that he originally asked DC if they can use Blue Beetle, and DC said they have other plans for him, and then the producer asked again, 'How about The Atom?' and DC said yes.
I think (and again know so) that The Atom is going to be pretty damn cool, probably one of the coolest things I got to work on this year. So besides those 2, they have also announced that the 8th episode will be a 2 hours cross over episode with the Flash which I have also started working on. They are building a pretty rich DC universe on TV, announcing a new character almost every few weeks, Katanna, Komodo, Cupid....
I'll talk about the designs more when I can eventually show and talk about them! All I can say is thank you CW and the producers for making these shows so I can geek out at work. I've attached the link to the season 3 trailer below!
Arrow season 3 extended trailer with Ra's Al Ghul

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to whatever you guys do with Thea's eventual costume. Take good care of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch the American Series Arrow Season 3 is families sitting series . You can watch sit wid Family Members . Youngest lilltle star Colton Haynes pefrom a bestie character in tis series http://watchtowerofbabelnews.blogspot.com/2014/10/arrow-season-3-episode-2-sara-review.html

    ReplyDelete